Technical Support Manager Jobs in Canada 2023
Technical Support Manager Jobs in Canada 2023: Aviron, a Y-combinator firm, is a connected rowing machine focused on the user experience and based on a sophisticated gaming platform. We are delighted to expand our team and share our goal of establishing a fitness entertainment platform that encourages game psychology and technology as opposed to the more conventional instructor-led linked exercise.
Aviron is backed by initial investors Samsung and Formic Ventures (founded by Michael Antonov, the co-founder of Oculus), and has recently raised Series A funding led by investment firm Stripes. The company has over $23.5M in backing and is experiencing rapid growth (600%+ YoY) and top-percentile user engagement while helping to improve people’s lives.
We demonstrate our commitment to improving the health and fitness of real, everyday people by not using models or professional athletes in our advertisements and by cultivating a fanatical, supportive, and positive community, which you are highly encouraged to join in order to gain a true understanding of Aviron.
Details About Technical Support Manager Jobs in Canada 2023
Aviron is a good choice if:
- You seek a position that places a premium on personal and professional development (*Aviron supports development through a personal education allowance).
- You seek a generally flat organization with amicable members that places a premium on merit (i.e. good work)
- You are self-motivated and create excellent work.
- You are not interested in office politics.
- You want to own your work from beginning to end.
- You desire adequate support and resources (i.e. budget) to finish the work in question.
- You desire to make an influence and see your efforts promote expansion.
As our Tech Support & Systems Lead, you will lead our Tech Support department by offering our members best-in-class technical help and by supporting and driving results internally. You will lead the team through system connections such as Zendesk and Ring Central, develop dashboards, and keep the documentation current.
Check Also: Recruitment Agencies Europe for Foreigners 2023
- Offer technical support via chat, email, and telephone to our external members.
- Assume the role of team leader for our present Tech Support staff, including the establishment of OKRs, weekly one-on-ones, etc.
- Planning and strategizing for the further evolution of the department
- Managing systems (Zendesk, Ring Central, etc.)
- Salesforce data dashboard development
- Establish departmental objectives and key results.
- Create SOPs
- Generate reports for the CEO and executive team
- Help with data loss management and identifying answers
- Additional duties as assigned
- Education at the college or university level in a technical support/systems-related discipline.
- 3-5 years of Technical Support and/or Customer Service experience
- Experience in team leadership is necessary.
- Expertise with Zendesk, Ring Central, and Salesforce is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Google Suite. Capability to thrive in a fast-paced, creative workplace while paying close attention to detail and maintaining high standards of quality.
- Motivated individual with superior problem-solving and project management skills who can meet weekly deadlines.
Aviron provides equitable employment opportunities. Everyone is accepted and has the opportunity to grow with us in an environment that is safe and stimulating.
This position has the following work schedule:
- Monday through Friday Workdays
Advantages & Perks
This position has the following benefits:
- Medical coverage
- Paid Leave Time (PTO)
- Travel & spending expenses
- Instruction and professional growth
- Dental Insurance
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the role of a technical support manager?
Supervises and assists in the installation and maintenance of hardware and software IT systems. Identifies and proposes hardware and software upgrades and adjustments to maintain the organization’s operational efficiency and effectiveness.
What qualifications are necessary to become a manager of IT support?
Managers of IT support often possess a bachelor’s degree in a computer science-related discipline and a background in IT roles, including those with managerial duties. They must possess effective leadership and project management skills.