Offshore Online International Bursary at La Trobe University in Australia 2022/2023 – CANADA IMMIGRATION
To access the best education in Australia, Offshore Online International Bursary is a great opportunity for students all over the world. This scheme is backed by the Offshore Online Bursaries sponsored by the La Trobe University in Australia. The program is aimed toward the 2022/2023 academic session.
Emerging international students enrolling for undergraduate or postgraduate study at La Trobe are welcome and eligible to apply for these scholarship awards. The program will offer them a tuition reduction of 35%.
La Trobe University – About
La Trobe University is a state-managed research institution of higher education found in Melbourne. The school is part of the 400 world’s finest universities. The institution was launched in the year 1964, which makes it the 3rd university in the state of Victoria and the 12th university in all of Australia. It aims to ensure that their doings refine their university to overcome current issues and continue to be viable, and relevant as the world returns to the status quo from this sudden pandemic.
This institution is the biggest metropolitan campus you can find in Australia, occupying more than 267 hectares. There are two other major campuses located in the regional Victorian city of Bendigo and the twin border cities of Albury-Wodonga. There are 2 smaller regional campuses in Shepparton and Mildura and a city campus in Melbourne’s CBD and in Sydney.
La Trobe has a rich set of faculties that are quite regarded and address some of the most crucial issues. It has a co-developed Career Ready Advantage Program with prominent employers so the students get a suitable amount of support in their job search.
Application Deadline: 31st March 2022
Offshore Online International Bursary – Summary
- Awarding Institution: La Trobe University
- Department: NA
- Study Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate
- Award Value: 35% Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Eligibility Nationality: International
- Location: Australia
Offshore Online International Bursary – Eligibility
To meet the requirement for Offshore Online International Bursary, entrants must meet the conditions below:
- Eligible Nations: Students who are citizens or permanent residents of any other country aside from Australia or New Zealand are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Programs: All postgraduate or undergraduate degree programs are accessible to any student at La Trobe.
- All applicants should be fresh students, beginning, or continuing international students who would be learning via offshore online because of closures across borders.
- All applicants must be self-funded or financed students.
- All applicants must be studying online and must be offshore.
Offshore Online International Bursary – Benefits
Recipients of Offshore Online International Bursary will be offered the benefits below:
- The program will cover about a 35% reduction in subject tuition fees of any undergraduate or postgraduate coursework undertaken by the selected applicants.
Offshore Online International Bursary – How to Apply
To win of Offshore Online International Bursary, please follow the guidelines below:
- Please use the official online portal created up by the university for international students to apply. All applicants will automatically be assessed for these scholarships.
- Important Documents: The entrants are expected to provide the documents below to the university:
- Graduate Certificate programs are important
- Masters degrees certificate is needed
- A certified copy of the applicant’s visa should be provided
- Submit academic record or transcript
- Submit personal statement
- Submit high school certificate
- And detailed CV
- Admission Conditions: Offshore Online International Bursary applicants must satisfy the international student entry requirements of the university.
- All candidates must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: