New Zealand Government Scholarships 2023-24 (Fully Funded)
The New Zealand Scholarship for the year 2023 is now open. Apply for the Fully Funded New Zealand Government Scholarships 2023-24. The New Zealand Manaaki Scholarships offers Undergraduate, Masters, and PhD Scholarships. Applicants from around the world can apply for Scholarships to study in New Zealand from NZ Government.
A New Zealand Scholarship will change and enrich your life. You can study in any NZ Institution under this scholarship program. You must be 18 years old to apply for the scholarship. There is no upper age limit for applicants. However, they prefer applicants who are under 40 years of age. More details about the New Zealand Government Scholarships 2023-24 are available below.
Step by Step Process to apply for New Zealand Government Scholarships 2023-24
- Host Country: New Zealand
- Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 28th February 2023
Check: Ton Duc Thang University Scholarships (Fully Funded) 2023
Levels of study available:
- Undergraduate Degree (3-4 years)
- Postgraduate Certificate (6 months)
- Postgraduate Diploma (1 year)
- Master’s Degree (1-2 years)
- PhD (3.5 years)
Expected Start dates:
We aim for Pacific scholars selected in 2023 to enter New Zealand to commence study from Semester 1, 2024.
Check: DAAD Scholarship 2023 | Application Process | Fully Funded
Approved NZ Universities
There are eleven universities approved. It means you can study in any of these Universities under the NZ Government Scholarship Program.
- Auckland University of Technology(external link)
- Lincoln University(external link)
- Massey University(external link)
- University of Auckland(external link)
- University of Canterbury(external link)
- University of Otago(external link)
- University of Waikato(external link)
- Victoria University of Wellington
- Southern Institute of Technology(external link)
- Unitec Institute of Technology(external link)
- Wintec – Waikato Institute of Technology
Choose from one of the approved subjects here.
- Full tuition fees coverage
- a living allowance
- an establishment allowance
- Medical insurance when you are in New Zealand,
- Airfare Travel to and from your own country.
- travel insurance
- travel home during your scholarship (one or two trips home are allowed, depending on the length of your scholarship), and help with research and thesis costs for many postgraduate students.
- Visa cost
Check: ETH Zurich Scholarship (Fully Funded) | Application Process 2023
- Age Requirement: Must be 18 years of age.
- You only need to apply for a student visa if we offer you a scholarship and you accept that offer
- You do not need to provide IELTS Test before the decision. Only shortlisted candidates will provide proof.
- Must be from an eligible country.
Applicants from Pacific countries, Asian Countries, African, and Caribbean countries, Latin American countries, and commonwealth countries are eligible to apply. Check the eligible countries From Here
The last date to apply for the Manaaki New Zealand Government Scholarship is 28th February 2023 for all countries.
Check: Fulbright Scholarship Application Process (Fully Funded) 2023
How to Apply (Application Process)
Steps to Apply for the NZ Manaaki Scholarship 2023: Please follow the steps this will tell you and you will understand the process to apply for the new Zealand government scholarship in 2023.
- Check eligible countries
- Check eligibility criteria
- Research study subjects
- Research available courses
- How to apply for a scholarship
- How do we select scholars
- Preferred candidates: what to do
- Scholars: get ready to start
VISIT HERE TO APPLY FOR NZ GOVT SCHOLARSHIP 2023
Conclusion: The New Zealand Government is offering the Selection 2023 Scholarship, which will open its application portal on the 1st of February 2023 and close by noon on the 28th of February. This scholarship opportunity is available to students from eligible countries across the Pacific, Asia, Africa, Latin America, and the Caribbean, with approved studies commencing in 2024.