KAUST Internship 2023 (Fully Funded) King Abdullah University
King Abdullah University is pleased to announce the Fully Funded KAUST Internship 2023. The KAUST University offers 130 Internships for international students in 150+ projects. The duration of that internship is from 3 to 6 months. During these months all the expenses are covered by KAUST University. The application process is online and your Research Internship will take place at King Abdullah University.
Applicants who are enrolled in a bachelor’s Degree or applicants who are Graduated or who are enrolled in Masters’s degree program can apply for the KAUST Internship. In 2023 the KAUST Visiting Student Research Program (VSRP) Internship 2023-2024 will provide USD 1000 Monthly Stipend, a Private Bedroom/Bathroom, and Health Insurance. More details about its application process are given below.
Details About KAUST Internship 2023 (Fully Funded)
- Institution(s): KAUST (King Abdullah University)
- Location: Saudi Arabia
- Internship-Focused Areas: View 150+ research projects
- Internship Period: The duration of the internship is 3 to 6 months.
- Internship Deadline: You can apply for a place at any time throughout the year.
Also Check: Qatar University Undergraduate Scholarships 2023 (Fully Funded)
The KAUST VSRP is a Fully Funded Internship Funded by the KAUST University. They will provide:
- USD 1000 Monthly Stipend.
- Private Bedroom/Bathroom.
- Visa And Airfare Fees.
- Health Insurance.
- Social And Cultural Activities.
- Access to Core laboratories and major research and community facilities.
Eligibility Criteria for KAUST Internship
- Required Languages: English. Strong verbal and written English Skills. Recommended levels, minimum TOEFL score of 79 on the IBT (Internet-Based Test) or 6.0 on the IELTS (International English Language Testing System).
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- 3rd Year and above Baccalaureate or Masters Students.
- GPA 3.5/4 or 14/20 (ECTS B).
Also Check: Université de Montréal Scholarships in Canada 2023 (Apply Now)
Make sure that you have the following documents:
- Official Transcript(s) in English from current and previous institutions.
- Letter of Recommendation.
- Valid Passport.
- Statement of purpose.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV).
How to Apply for the KAUST Internship 2023?
Follow the application process to win the KAUST VSRP Internship in 2023:
Make sure that you prepare the above documents:
- Choose your internship program from here.
- After choosing your program, fill out the first application with your personal data and create an account with your username and password.
- After that, check your mail which will include the link for the internship program application. Fill it out and upload the documents then click “submit”.
Please visit the official website for the KAUST VSRP 2023 Internship: