Glendon International Scholarship at York University in Canada 2022/2023 – CANADA IMMIGRATION
Glendon International Scholarship is an award program by York University to assist international students who want to study in Canada. This is intended towards the imminent 2022/2023. The program is precisely for undergraduate-level programs in the courses taught at York University. The scholarship deadline will be the 1st of Feb 2022. The estimated value of this award varies from $5,000-$10,000. All candidates enrolled at York University will be qualified to receive this scholarship.
York University – About
York University is a state-owned research institution of higher learning located in Toronto. IT ranks 19th among all the universities in Canada. It is working hard towards fulfilling its promises of excellence in all researches and teachings. This is an evironment of applied and professional fields in which they test the boundaries and structures of knowledge and foster critical intellect.
The scholars at York University gain knowledge from professors who are foremost in the future of world health, sustainable business interventions, and much more. It gives students the avenue to merge different areas of study where they can embark on double major or register in blended courses.
Glendon International Scholarship – Summary
- Available Courses: All
- Funding Type: Partial Funding
- Awarding Institution: York University
- Study Level: Undergraduate
- Eligible Applicant: International Students
- Country: Canada
- Deadline: 02/01/2022
Benefits of Glendon International Scholarship
- The candidates who get selected by York University will be awarded $5,000 – $10,000 to aid their studies.
Eligibility for Glendon International Scholarship
To be eligible for Glendon International Scholarship, applicants must satisfy the requirements below:
- Each applicant must have a 9-digit York reference number that will be received within 5 business days of applying for admission to York University.
- All applicants must be international students and are expected to have a Study Permit to study in Canada.
- They must have applied to an undergraduate degree program at York intended to begin in Fall 2022.
- They must have applied to York straight from high school for no over two years after graduation, and have no prior university or college studies.
- They must have an outstanding academic history with a minimum “A” average or equivalent.
- They Must have displayed leadership via community service or merit in the arts, sports, or other fields of individual accomplishment.
- They should be nominated by their high school (schools may nominate one student only). The nominated student will be considered for the International Entrance Scholarship of Distinction, the International Circle of Scholars Scholarships, the Global Leader of Tomorrow Award, and the York University Academic Excellence Scholarships.
- All applicants must communicate with their school guidance counselor, principal, or administration on the York International Student Scholarship & Award Application, and have confirmation that they are the student from that school who has been nominated.
- The student must then submitted the name, e-mail, position, and phone number of the nominator in the application form.
- Ensure to upload one recommendation letter
- Ensure all necessary documents are displayed as “Received” in the York application (MyFile).
How to Apply for Glendon International Scholarship
To win Glendon International Scholarship, please follow the guidelines below:
- All interested person can submit their admission applications through the university portal or the OUAC portal. They must fill the scholarship application form and send them via mail to [email protected].
- Important Documents: The applicants are expected to submit official transcripts when applying to YorkU.
- Language: Ensure to submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 83
- IELTS – 6.5
- PTE – 60
- TCF – B2
- TEF – B2
- DELF – B2
- DALF – C1 or C2
- TESTCAN – 4
- CAEL – 70
- TFI – 785
To make further inquiries about Glendon International Scholarship, please visit the official webpage.