DAAD EPOS Scholarship 2024 in Germany (Fully Funded)
Are you ready to start your studies with DAAD Scholarship in 2024? It’s open Now. Apply for the Fully Funded DAAD EPOS Scholarship 2024 in Germany. Fully Funded Masters, MPhil, MBA, LLM, and Ph.D. Scholarships in Germany by DAAD 2024-25 for applicants from different countries. The Deadline is very different from course to course.
This is one of the biggest scholarship opportunities by DAAAD Germany. The aim of this Scholarship is to bring participants from countries to further enhance and continue their studies in their study Fields. There are 45 (Master, MPhil) Programs. All the expenses will be covered. The Detailed information, eligibility criteria, benefits, and Financial funding for the DAAD EPOS Scholarship 2024 are given below.
About DAAD EPOS Scholarship 2024 – Unlock Your Potential
- Host Country: Germany
- Degree Level: Masters, MPhil, MBA, LLM, and PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: Vary
Check: Top Fully Funded Scholarships 2023 for International Students
The DAAD EPOS scholarship provides financial support for the duration of the study program including:
- 934 Euros for Graduates or 1,200 euros for doctoral candidates
- Payments toward health, accident, and personal liability insurance
- Travel allowance, Airfare Tickets
- Monthly rent subsidy
- Monthly allowance for accompanying members of the family
Check: Muhammad Bin Zaid University Scholarships (Fully Funded) 2023
12 to 42 months (dependent on the study program)
What you can study under DAAD EPOS Scholarship?
Individuals can see a list of courses and degree programs offered by DAAD EPOS for 2024:
Requirements for DAAD EPOS Scholarship:
- Candidates have a Bachelor’s degree (usually a four-year course) in an appropriate subject
- Candidates have at least two years of professional experience
- Candidates can prove their motivation for a scholarship
- Graduates with at least two years of professional experience from the following countries: list of eligible countries
- Completed and signed checklist
- DAAD application
- A curriculum vitae
- One Letter of Motivation
- Copies of your higher education degree certificates
- Copy of your full set of transcripts of records.
EPOS Closing Date
The last date to apply for the DAAD EPOS Scholarship for the year 2024 is varied and each degree program has a different deadline. Please see this List of all Postgraduate courses with application deadlines of 2024/25.
How to Apply for the DAAD EPOS scholarship 2024?
The Application Process is online. Applications have only to be sent to the respective course directly! Applications sent to the DAAD will not be forwarded to the respective course/university.
You can apply for up to three courses. If applying to more than one course, please list courses in order of priority in the DAAD application forms.
VISIT HERE TO APPLY FOR THE DAAD EPOS SCHOLARSHIP
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the DAAD EPOS scholarship?
The DAAD EPOS scholarship is a scholarship program offered by the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) for international students who wish to pursue their studies in Germany.
What is the fully funded DAAD EPOS scholarship 2023 2024?
The program provides financial support for tuition fees, living expenses, travel support, and other related costs for the duration of the study program. The DAAD EPOS scholarship aims to support talented and motivated students from a variety of academic disciplines, including science, engineering, humanities, and social sciences KAIST Undergraduate Scholarship (Fully Funded) 2023 (Application Process)