Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships 2023 (Online)
As the name suggests, the Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships 2023 is an online degree scholarship from the UK Government. This Scholarship is for international applicants who are not able to afford to come and study in the UK but they can get their master degree online from Prestigious UK universities. The Commonwealth is a famous UK Organisation that offers masters, PhD scholarship opportunities.
You can choose any field of your choice from the available courses. The best part is you can complete it part-time. You will get the same education and same classes as they give in the UK to commonwealth students. Learn from world-class instructors. Applicants from low-income and from developing countries can apply online for the Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships 2023. More details are given below.
Details About Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships 2023
- Country: United Kingdom
- Host organization: UK Department for International Development
- Degree level: Master’s degree
- Type: Fully funded
- Category: Scholarships
- Deadline: 28th March 2023.
Also Check: Koc University Turkey Scholarship
Benefits of the Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarship
The best of this program is to get a Recognised Higher Education Degree from UK University recognized by Commonwealth.
- Sit at home, don’t move, and complete your degree online.
- You can save a lot of money on traveling,m accommodation, books, and fees.
- It will cover Full tuition fee coverage and other related necessary expenses.
- You can check other benefits Here.
- Science and Technology for Development
- Strengthening health systems and capacity
- Promoting Global Prosperity
- Strengthening Global Peace, Security, and Governance
- Strengthening Resilience and Response to Crises
- Access, Inclusion, and Opportunity.
Check: SNU Scholarships | Seoul National University
- applicants must be citizens of developing countries.
- must be permanent residents of Commonwealth countries.
- Applicants must have completed an undergraduate degree.
Eligible Commonwealth Countries
- Malawi Mozambique
- Papua New Guinea
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- Sri Lanka
- The Gambia
The last date to apply for the Commonwealth Distance learning scholarship for 2023 is 28th March 2023.
How to Apply
- All candidates will apply online for the CSC Distance learning program.
- Select the course first that you want to study. Apply to the course directly to the chosen UK university.
- Now Once you have selected a place on a Master’s course at any university, you can now apply for the scholarship through the CSC’s online application system.
- Submit your application before the deadline.
- The Link to the Online application and the official website link are given below.
VISIT HERE TO APPLY FOR THE CSC DISTANCE LEARNING SCHOLARSHIP